We offer for sale at Laveno Mombello, in via Vararo, a characteristic rustic house formerly used as a commercial activity, with panoramic views of Lake Maggiore, the Borromean Islands and the characteristic village of Laveno.
This house in Laveno Mombello is spread over an internal surface area of 80 square metres on two floors and has a large porch of about 55 square metres, which can be closed off and connected to the dwelling, a perfect living area for all seasons, from which there is access to the garden surrounding the property, of about 2,500 square metres and from which there is a wonderful view of the lake and the mountains.
The ground floor of the property, which previously housed a charming little restaurant, consists of a large room, two bathrooms, a spacious kitchen and a large utility room that can easily be converted into a bedroom.
The first floor, characterised by exposed beams with terracotta inserts, is connected to the lower floor by a convenient internal staircase and is perfectly suited to the creation of two bedrooms with direct access to the terrace connected to the garden at the back of the property.
Possibility of transforming the property into a dream villa with panoramic views of Lake Maggiore
The common threads of this wonderful property are the terracotta flooring and the interior walls of Laveno stone. The heating is wood-fired, and there are two internal stoves and a lovely fireplace in the porch, while there is air conditioning on the first floor.
It is possible to change the intended use of the property in order to create a detached villa surrounded by private greenery and with a splendid view of Lake Maggiore. The property represents an interesting investment both for its splendid location and for the project that could be realised, with the creation of a property in which one could live in direct contact with the nature that Lake Maggiore offers. With pleasure our trusted architect can accompany you towards the realisation of your dream.
– The square metres are as follows: ground floor 40sq.m. + first floor 40sq.m. + the possibility of closing the 56sq.m. porch. There is no residual volume.
– We are in a wooded area, so we cannot build a swimming pool, even an outdoor wooden pool cannot be built, a deforestation practice could be done in view of the existing building, but we would have to have as an alternative a non-wooded land to be transformed to wooded, which is a long process.
– The costs for the property to be residential and for the porch to be closed have yet to be quantified
– Heating is by wood, and there are two indoor stoves (ground and first floor) and a lovely fireplace in the porch, while there is a hot air conditioner on the first floor.
– It is possible to connect to the methane, the line goes to the neighbouring red condominium, the extension would be possible but it would have to be done with the neighbours to reduce the costs, it will take 80 thousand/€
– It is possible to connect to the sewer, now there potholes were cleaned several years ago, then it was closed and obviously they didn’t have them cleaned any more, the cost was about 600€, the size of the potholes are bigger than those of a house because they were put in according to the fact that that is a restaurant. To tie in with the same issue as the GAS, however, there are new provincial regulations that allow exemption and percolation underground after clarification with an Imhoff tank.